KEEPING UP WITH THE MORENOS

This is our blog - a place for family and friends to keep up with our lives in beautiful Colorado!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I am a 33 year old wife and mother of a 10 year old boy and step-mother to a 15 year old girl who lives in Arizona. I was born in Pennsylvania, moved to Arizona when I was three, then moved to Wyoming with my husband and son in search of a better life when I was 25 and moved once more to the beautiful state of Colorado a little over 5 years ago! I love Colorado - it is the best climate and the most beautiful place on Earth!

Monday, September 25, 2006

Our football player!

Here he is!!! Here is my football boy!!! We are so proud of him! He practices 4 days a week, 2 hours a day and has a game on Saturday. He loves it!!! He usually plays on the defense but every once in a while they put him on offense!!! (And no - he is a Grand Junction Chief - not a Kansas City one - lol)


Here he is at a game -he is on the kick-off team here!


And here is another shot - this is on the side lines!!! (That's Travis' arm cheering for the team - we really enjoy the games!!!)



2 Comments:

Blogger Crazy Lady said...

That 1st shot - he looks soo thrilled to be wearing his outfit! lol

but how fun!

3:05 PM  
Blogger Sleepless in AZ said...

Right on! But he's wearing Cardinals colors. Shhhh... lol.

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home