KEEPING UP WITH THE MORENOS

This is our blog - a place for family and friends to keep up with our lives in beautiful Colorado!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I am a 33 year old wife and mother of a 10 year old boy and step-mother to a 15 year old girl who lives in Arizona. I was born in Pennsylvania, moved to Arizona when I was three, then moved to Wyoming with my husband and son in search of a better life when I was 25 and moved once more to the beautiful state of Colorado a little over 5 years ago! I love Colorado - it is the best climate and the most beautiful place on Earth!

Monday, June 05, 2006

EASTER 2006

Easter this year was fun! Kyle decorated eggs (and got it all over himself)! This is him - can you just read his mind? "Come on mom - lay off the camera" - lol!!! (can you see the green fingers)













This is Kyle searching for eggs - and Bandit was a great supervisor - lol!!!














Here is Kyle, counting the eggs to make sure he got them all - we don't wanna find those things later if you know what I mean!




1 Comments:

Blogger Diana Joy said...

How Fun! I love Easter. Sounds like you guys had a great time. Lets talk when you get a minute away from all the moving.
God Bless!
Diana Joy

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home