KEEPING UP WITH THE MORENOS

This is our blog - a place for family and friends to keep up with our lives in beautiful Colorado!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I am a 33 year old wife and mother of a 10 year old boy and step-mother to a 15 year old girl who lives in Arizona. I was born in Pennsylvania, moved to Arizona when I was three, then moved to Wyoming with my husband and son in search of a better life when I was 25 and moved once more to the beautiful state of Colorado a little over 5 years ago! I love Colorado - it is the best climate and the most beautiful place on Earth!

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Travis' car accident - November 2005

As some of you know - my hubby was in a car accident in November last year. He was coming back from getting a carpet cleaner rental at the grocery store and someone crossed the main road (claiming he didn't see my husband - it's a red truck - come on!). Travis hit the brakes and luckily it slowed him down enough to only hit the rear of the car instead of the passenger door - otherwise my hubby (and the other person) could have been seriously hurt. As it was - Travis was sore and his knee was hurt from where it hit the parking brake.
Here is the truck that was totalled by the accident. . . . .

And this is the truck we ended up purchasing after the accident.

3 Comments:

Blogger Crazy Lady said...

Wow - they look a lot alike! Well, except the smashed hood and all that. lol

2:23 PM  
Blogger Diana Joy said...

I just had to comment....BIG BUMMER!! OUCH!
Diana Joy

4:43 PM  
Blogger Diana Joy said...

How come you haven't changed your blog? I miss you:) Lets chat soon? I need to teach you how to keep up your blog girl!!! LOL
Talk to you soon:)
God Bless!
Diana Joy

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home