KEEPING UP WITH THE MORENOS

This is our blog - a place for family and friends to keep up with our lives in beautiful Colorado!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I am a 33 year old wife and mother of a 10 year old boy and step-mother to a 15 year old girl who lives in Arizona. I was born in Pennsylvania, moved to Arizona when I was three, then moved to Wyoming with my husband and son in search of a better life when I was 25 and moved once more to the beautiful state of Colorado a little over 5 years ago! I love Colorado - it is the best climate and the most beautiful place on Earth!

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Bandit the wonder puppy!


This is Bandit - he is a pure bred Jack Russell Terrier. He just turned one in April. He is a great dog when he wants to be! Very high energy levels - he keeps us on our toes! He is a bit of a sissy when it comes to the cold - we are just sure he should have been an Arizona dog! He crawls under any blanket you have or he will sit on the floor vent for the heater and beware if you bring out the heating pad - lol!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Crazy Lady said...

Ah, what an adorable sissy lala dog!

2:22 PM  
Blogger Diana Joy said...

I love the puppy!! I want one! Call me when you get a chance and I will explain how to do a video...actually I will send you to the woman who can help you do it...I'm a computer dummy!
Take care hon!
God Bless!
Diana Joy

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home