KEEPING UP WITH THE MORENOS

This is our blog - a place for family and friends to keep up with our lives in beautiful Colorado!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I am a 33 year old wife and mother of a 10 year old boy and step-mother to a 15 year old girl who lives in Arizona. I was born in Pennsylvania, moved to Arizona when I was three, then moved to Wyoming with my husband and son in search of a better life when I was 25 and moved once more to the beautiful state of Colorado a little over 5 years ago! I love Colorado - it is the best climate and the most beautiful place on Earth!

Monday, August 14, 2006

My house

***Whistles and Bells*** Finally!!! I have pictures and can update my blog – I am so excited – lol!!! These are pictures of the house we are renting. We moved into it in late May and are loving it (well - for the most part - lol)!!!

Here it is! This is our house (for now)! It is a cute three bedroom, two bathroom home! We just love it!



K - this is my kitchen! Looks a little different now. I have updated it with Sunflower drapes. That door on the far side of the kitchen is our laundry room!


This is a shot of the backyard. We bought the gazebo and the patio furniture was a gift.



This is my HUGE living room! I LOVE IT!!! Those blue couches are no longer with us - lol!!! They were replaced recently with a sofa, loveseat and chair in a sage green enduro suede!!! That perch that Bandit has is a no no now!



Well - there it is - a peek into my house! Hope you liked the tour - lol!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Crazy Lady said...

loving all the new pictures!!!!

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home