KEEPING UP WITH THE MORENOS

This is our blog - a place for family and friends to keep up with our lives in beautiful Colorado!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I am a 33 year old wife and mother of a 10 year old boy and step-mother to a 15 year old girl who lives in Arizona. I was born in Pennsylvania, moved to Arizona when I was three, then moved to Wyoming with my husband and son in search of a better life when I was 25 and moved once more to the beautiful state of Colorado a little over 5 years ago! I love Colorado - it is the best climate and the most beautiful place on Earth!

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Vacation - is this part 4 now?

We stayed at a set of cabins in South Dakota. It was called Double D Bed and Breakfast Cabins They were nice. They are one room cabins with a double bed, a couch that folds out to another double bed and a loft with a single bed it in. There is a small refridgerator, sink, microwave, satelite TV, DVD player and a bathroom with a shower. They are cozy! Here is a shot of the one we stayed in.


And from the outside:


The owners have two horses and a mule that the kids just loved! Here is Kyle with the horses.


Is this not an awesome picture of Chelle with one of the horses.


Well, that was our vacation in a nutshell!!! We had a great time!

3 Comments:

Blogger Crazy Lady said...

What a lovely place to stay, and a teriffic picture of Chelle!

5:10 PM  
Blogger Diana Joy said...

Hey Girl!!!
Guess what???
You have just been tagged!!
Come to my place and answer the questions??
Love yah!!
((((BIG HUG)))
Diana Joy
http://unseen-child.blogspot.com/

12:24 PM  
Blogger Diana Joy said...

Hey Chic!!! If you get this note...can you pass it along? Here is a portion of my post today...well atleast I think it's today?? Here it is: It is three a.m. and I can't sleep. When ever that happens I know God is either asking me to deal with something or a friend is hurting....Well in this case my friend is hurting. It is http://4its-worth.blogspot.com/. Today, I would like you to read a portion of her post and run right over to her blog and finish reading it. Life is sooo hard at times and I believe blogging is a way of helping people in time of need. My friend needs all of you!!! Please show her who bloggers really are and be there for her and her hubby right now!!!
Love ya sweetie!!
I will be on tonight:)
Let's chat?
I have im ya know!!!
Love, Diana Joy

4:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home