KEEPING UP WITH THE MORENOS

This is our blog - a place for family and friends to keep up with our lives in beautiful Colorado!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I am a 33 year old wife and mother of a 10 year old boy and step-mother to a 15 year old girl who lives in Arizona. I was born in Pennsylvania, moved to Arizona when I was three, then moved to Wyoming with my husband and son in search of a better life when I was 25 and moved once more to the beautiful state of Colorado a little over 5 years ago! I love Colorado - it is the best climate and the most beautiful place on Earth!

Monday, August 14, 2006

Manual Labor!!!



HA – we are awful parents aren’t we – lol!!!! This is Kyle mowing the backyard! He isn’t a fan but he does it! Prior to mowing he gets to pick up all the little puppy packages left in the yard (I didn’t think a picture of that was a good idea)!!! In the distant background - you can catch a glimpse of the Grand Mesa!!! I live in a beautiful part of the country!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home