KEEPING UP WITH THE MORENOS

This is our blog - a place for family and friends to keep up with our lives in beautiful Colorado!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I am a 33 year old wife and mother of a 10 year old boy and step-mother to a 15 year old girl who lives in Arizona. I was born in Pennsylvania, moved to Arizona when I was three, then moved to Wyoming with my husband and son in search of a better life when I was 25 and moved once more to the beautiful state of Colorado a little over 5 years ago! I love Colorado - it is the best climate and the most beautiful place on Earth!

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Happy 4th

Not much everyone - just wanting to let you all know that I haven't fallen off the end of the earth!
Happy 4th of July to all my friends out there - I miss you all and hope to catch you all up soon!
Enjoy the midweek holiday!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Diana Joy said...

YES!
SHE FINALLY COMMENTS! LOL
WHERE YA BEEN CHIC:)
I HAVE SOME GOOD NEWS!
Love ya!
Diana Joy
BTW...
I enjoyed the new post!
KEEP ON BLOGGING IT DOES THE MIND GOOD! hehehehe
*hugs*

9:18 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nicole & Travis, I just looked at your blog. I am so proud of both of you. You have a wonderful life. I still remember the little front desk clerk that I couldn't keep away from the bell desk. I love you guys so much and hope someday we will meet again, Love, Mama Betty

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home