KEEPING UP WITH THE MORENOS

This is our blog - a place for family and friends to keep up with our lives in beautiful Colorado!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I am a 33 year old wife and mother of a 10 year old boy and step-mother to a 15 year old girl who lives in Arizona. I was born in Pennsylvania, moved to Arizona when I was three, then moved to Wyoming with my husband and son in search of a better life when I was 25 and moved once more to the beautiful state of Colorado a little over 5 years ago! I love Colorado - it is the best climate and the most beautiful place on Earth!

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Dirt Bike Boy!!!

Last year - we bought Kyle a dirt bike - he was so excited. Here he is before his first ride! Doesn't he look awesome????


A proud papa!!!


He is decked out - head to toe!!!!


2 Comments:

Blogger Sleepless in AZ said...

OMG He's your mini me!! He looks so much like you at that age!!! Cute!!

7:57 PM  
Blogger Crazy Lady said...

I don't dare show that to Tristyn, or he will be so green with envy. I guess a quad and go cart are not enough, he wants a dirt bike so bad!

Kyle looks adorabe in his gear!

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home