KEEPING UP WITH THE MORENOS

This is our blog - a place for family and friends to keep up with our lives in beautiful Colorado!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I am a 33 year old wife and mother of a 10 year old boy and step-mother to a 15 year old girl who lives in Arizona. I was born in Pennsylvania, moved to Arizona when I was three, then moved to Wyoming with my husband and son in search of a better life when I was 25 and moved once more to the beautiful state of Colorado a little over 5 years ago! I love Colorado - it is the best climate and the most beautiful place on Earth!

Saturday, October 06, 2007

More pics from PA

Kyle playing in the Susquehanna River!!!!



One tuckered out kiddo! LOL


Kyle and Uncle John in the Amish Country - there were people there offering rides on Amish buggies!


This is the Civil War Museum in Harrisburg, PA! We had a hell of a time finding this! LOL



Here we are! In the back - Dustin, Shannon, Mom, Me, Travis. In the front - my Grandma and Kyle!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Sleepless in AZ said...

I don't think your mom's changed at all!! Looks like you had a good time.

12:02 PM  
Blogger Crazy Lady said...

I bet you guys had a great time!!!! I like the family picture - those are good to have.

2:10 PM  
Blogger Diana Joy said...

Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!
Did my friend actually start blogging again????
hahahahaha
Miss ya!
*hugs*
love,
Diana Joy

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home