KEEPING UP WITH THE MORENOS

This is our blog - a place for family and friends to keep up with our lives in beautiful Colorado!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I am a 33 year old wife and mother of a 10 year old boy and step-mother to a 15 year old girl who lives in Arizona. I was born in Pennsylvania, moved to Arizona when I was three, then moved to Wyoming with my husband and son in search of a better life when I was 25 and moved once more to the beautiful state of Colorado a little over 5 years ago! I love Colorado - it is the best climate and the most beautiful place on Earth!

Friday, March 07, 2008

Some new pics

Hello all! It's been awhile - I know and I am sorry! In my defense - I have either been sick or buying something - if that counts! LOL

Here are some updated pics from us!!!

This one is of the Grand Mesa - from the cross-street to my house! Isn't it pretty!!!



This one is a pic from my son's friend's house! They built a nice snowman then painted him blue! LOL

Don't ask! LOL - this is in the Jeep as we were heading to Wal-Mart one Saturday - he's being goofy!!!


Ok - now on to the "purchase" part I mentioned earlier! Here is one of our latest purchases! I say "one of" because I also purchased a washer/dryer out of necessity - I might post pics later! But this one was cool! We are trying to condense some things that we do. That being said - I now own 3 vehicles for 2 licensed drivers - LOL! ANYWAY = eventually we would like to purchase a Wolf Pack Camper. A Wolf Pack is a hard sided camper with a deck in front for our ATV's. My Jeep will not tow that kind of weight. So - in preparation for that - we needed to get a bigger truck. So we went out "looking" one day. In my family = we don't "Look" = we end up buying! And after a day of searching car lots for what would work for us = we brought home a 2001 Chevy 2500 HD Extended Cab.

Isn't she purty!!! We got a great deal on it! Heck - it wasn't even on the used car lot at the Chevy dealer yet - it was in a back lot - it had just been traded in the week prior to us shopping! I absolutely love it! It is everything that we will need and plus - my hubby has been needing a new truck! The newest truck he has is the 93 Toyota we kept! It was about time for him!


4 Comments:

Blogger Sleepless in AZ said...

Woooah nice truck man! Love it.. it's purty! Come pick me up and let's go somewhere! :)

8:27 PM  
Blogger Diana Joy said...

Love the new pics!!! It's been so long since we have chatted! Drop me and e-mail and let me know what's going on your life????
I miss you my friend!
And guess what? The book is done!!! And I lived to see it completed!!! lol
*hugs*
Diana Joy

3:35 PM  
Blogger Crazy Lady said...

Can you belive I didn't comment on these. I know I emailed you on your purty new truck... oops!

3:00 PM  
Blogger Sleepless in AZ said...

*cough* update *cough*

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home